National Briefing Pay and Four Pillars Agreement
Branches are advised that a National Briefing will be held on Wednesday 7th February at the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, Broad Sanctuary, London, Westminster, SW1P 3EE beginning at 11:00 and concluding at 15:00. Tea and coffee will be served from 10:15.
To clarify, the following Representatives are invited to attend the Briefing:
- Postal Branch Secretaries (or their substitute)
- Divisional Representatives (including Technical Services)
- Regional Secretaries
- Parcelforce Regional Organisers
- Royal Mail Property and Facility Solutions Cleaning Regional Representatives
- Royal Mail Property and Facility Solutions Engineering National Representatives
- Area Delivery Representatives
- Area Processing Representatives
- Area Distribution Representatives
- Area Safety Representatives
- Area Admin Representatives
- Customer Experience Representatives
Branches should note that in line with our proportionality requirements and previous attendance arrangements at National Briefings, it is requested that in addition to the above each Branch send two Unit Reps to the Briefing, one of which must be a woman.
Please be advised that arrangements are currently being finalised to hold a number of Unit Rep Briefings around the Country. Once final details are confirmed Branches/Representatives will be notified as soon as possible.